Parallel with the vision and extraordinary growth of Kuwait, United Boubyan Company (UBC) strives to be at the forefront of the construction industry and a major player in the ongoing development of the nation. UBC has fully diversified contracting capabilities through which we have successfully delivered numerous prestigious projects for local clients and we continue to participate in large scale projects either independently or in a joint venture with some of the largest construction companies in Kuwait. UBC’s future challenge in this dynamic market is to maximize its competitive edge and take full advantage of the strong pipeline of opportunities, which continue to emerge in Kuwait.
The company's first and foremost goal is to give excellent customer service. At UBC we believe in quality and this is the foundations, upon which we achieve quality to satisfy our customer needs, and this is our key objective at UBC.
• Specialized in the construction business and in frastructure works.
• Waterproofing and treatment of water deposition.
• Painting and decorating internal and external.
• Interior and Exterior (Architectural).
• We specialize in excavation, backfilling and transportation.
Equipment Rental We offer a wide variety of rental equipment at competitive rates. some of these items are: Roadwork Infrastructure, Building Construction and equipment rental
for supplying of materials such as Gatch, Sand, Washed Sand
• Underground and elevated concrete structures • Structural steel works • Industrial buildings • Underground utility networks • Road works • Fencing
• Process piping and Pipelines • Pipe gantry’s and support systems • Cranes • Insulation, Painting and scaffolding works
Completion, establishment, completion and maintenance of 290 apartments in the sectors N 1 & N 3 + 350 apartments, public buildings, main service works and infrastructure in the service axis in the project of Jaber Al-Ahmad CityRead Details
Design Build and Maintain Roads, Bridges, Sanitary,Storm Water drainade,and other utility works between 5th Ring Road , Ghazali Road and Mohamed Bin Al-Qassim Street .Read Details